Recent Commercial Posts
When You Aren't Ready
"You don't think about what you will do if your place of business is covered in water. So thankful SERVPRO of West Volusia came to the rescue!" - Amy
You don't think about it. A fire, a water damage, hurricane loss, mold growth - we could go on and on. As tragic and worrisome as these events can be, its fairly rare that we find a commercial property owner who is prepared to open the flood gates that was a front door and find a water damage.
That's where we come in.
We can handle any sort of damage, big or small! We are talking skyscraper status, to small business warehouse offices. We are here for you. So don't let the panic sink in...Grab your phone, dial our number, and we'll take it from there.
24/7 - 7 days a week: (386) 574-0864
Safety Tips for Your Business
Helping to protect your business is easy when you follow a few simple measures. Here are a few of our favorite safety tips so that you can be better prepared if disaster strikes.
- Advance preparation is so important. Make sure that key employees understand the business insurance plan in DETAIL. This makes it so much easier when you need to make a claim.
- Make sure your smoke alarms work properly! It is such a small thing but this safety measure is constantly neglected.
- Make sure safety rules and plans are accessible to all employees. This can be achieved by having the safety instructions posted in all areas of the office space.
Even just by implementing these quick and easy steps, your helping to make your business environment safer and better prepared!
SERVPRO of West Volusia County: (386) 574-0864
Why Your Business Needs An ERP
When you have a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) in place for your business, you are ready for whatever happens!
SERVPRO of West Volusia County can provide your company with an ERP individually tailored to your needs. Here's what it does:
- Identifies a point of contact able to authorize work orders. This allows us to be able to quickly get to work repairing any damage in the event of a water or fire damage.
- Provides significant details on valve shut off locations, identifies areas with important safety equipment and presents emergency contact information and notes. This allows any employee you wish to have easy access to vital emergency information in the event that damage occurs.
SERVPRO of West Volusia County is here to help protect your business by helping you get prepared! Give us a call today: (386)574-0864
Protecting Your Central Florida Business From Hurricane Damage
Structure effected by water damage due to a recent storm.
Just like you would your home, it is so important to protect your business structure from powerful storms.
That's why we thought we would share a few tips to help you prepare.
- Trim trees or other plants
At your home, you are going to make sure your trees and bushes are trimmed to help ensure that nothing comes flying through your windows during high winds. It's important to take this same measure at the office.
- Storm shutters
If you live somewhere prone to hurricanes and powerful storms like we do here in Central Florida, it's always a good idea to install storm shutters on your windows at the office just like you would at home.
- Storage space
If you are a company that deals with equipment (like we do) it's important to have a space inside your office that you would be able to store everything if need be. This helps to prevent any equipment from getting wet and possibly ruined.
So that's it. All it takes is a few extra measures to make sure your business is as safe and secure during a storm as your home!
If you ever do end up with a water damage in your home or place of business, don't worry...We're here for you.
Give us a call at (386) 574-0864.
How Well Do You Know Your Policy?
Insurance is a subject that most find unimportant until they are in a situation when they need it. Our advice? DO NOT be like this.
As a business or home owner, it is vital to know exactly what your policy covers! We cannot tell you how many times we find that a business or home is damaged and some (or none) of the repairs are covered.
In Florida, more often than not the lack of coverage surrounds flood or mold damage.
Make it a priority to call your agent sometime this week. Have a five to ten minute "checkup" coversation just to make sure you are all on the same page with your policy and coverage!
Put your mind at ease, and know that when the unexpected happens, SERVPRO of West Volusia will be here for you, and your insurance will pay for it!
If you are in need of Cleaning & Restoration services, give us a call at (386) 574-0864.
For Immediate Service call SERVPRO of West Volusia County
SERVPRO of West Volusia County provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. For 35 years we have been responding immediately to any emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 407-323-2422
Whether your Volusia County home needs emergency flood damage or your carpets cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for Fire/Water/Mold damage to strike your Volusia County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation/Restoration